From frustrated to inspired!
Our certified technology trainers will complete individual assessments of teachers’ classroom technology and develop an applied practical plan (APP) for customized and professional development that delivers results. NTLB is conducted in three stages.
Stage 1: Pre-Assessment
- assessment of current classroom technology
- evaluation of current technology use
- discussion of technology challenges and a classroom technology vision
- creation of comprehensive data for administration
Stage 2: Instruction
- development of objectives for individual professional development plans
- direction and completion of plans with the individual teachers
- report to administration with results
Stage 3: Reflection
- evaluate completion of objectives
- create a revised technology vision